Scott Baldwin, Jr.
Scott Baldwin, Jr. earned his Bachelor of Journalism degree from Southern Methodist University in 1979, and is a 1983 graduate of South Texas College of Law.
Upon graduating and receiving his law license, he returned to Marshall to join his father’s thriving practice at Jones, Jones, Baldwin, Curry & Roth, Inc. Mr. Baldwin quickly distinguished himself and co-founded Baldwin & Baldwin, L.L.P. with his father, Scott Baldwin, in 1986. Since that time, Mr. Baldwin has been directly involved in litigating numerous mass toxic exposure suits as well as countless personal injury cases with multimillion dollar verdicts and settlements, thus causing him to be recognized by his peers in the Million Dollar Advocates Forum. Mr. Baldwin is licensed to practice in the United States District Court for the Southern, Eastern, and Western Districts of Texas, the District of the Virgin Islands, Division of St. Croix, and before the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit and the United States Supreme Court.
- International Academy of Trial lawyers
- Northeast Texas Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas
- East Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association, Director
- Southern Trial Lawyers Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- South Texas College of Law - Planning Committee
- Center of Legal Responsibility
- University of Texas - Center for Public Policy Dispute
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- U.S. Supreme Court Historical Society